As if being an undead rubber duck wasn’t bad enough, now RV Quacker has to contend with one eye and a hand tool lodged in his skull. Things just aren’t easy for a zombie rubber duckie! Our unlucky zombie rubber duck friend innocently waddled into an RV to seek shelter and nearly met his end thanks to the panicked motor-home occupant that embedded a Phillips Head screwdriver in his eye .
Luckily R.V. (Roger Von Duckling) is still waddling along and ready for his new home with you. Make this zombie rubber duck parody part of your collection today.
Click on the images below for a larger view.
- R.V. Quacker was inspired by a favorite scene from The Walking Dead* where RV Walker gets a screwdriver impaled in his eyeball courtesy of Andrea.
- RV Quacker measures approximately 4 inches long by 3.5 inches tall and 3.5 inches wide.
- This zombie rubber duck features hand painted details.
- Each duck is hand painted and will feature unique details. Although your purchase will look very similar to the photos shown here, please do not expect an exact detail for detail match. How boring would that be?
- Removable mini screwdriver in his left eye socket
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity
- Free shipping to U.S. shipping destinations (International Customers contact us for a shipping quote prior to ordering)
- Please allow up to 2 weeks for your zombie duck to be hand painted and shipped out.
- The Quacking Dead are designed for collecting and display and are not intended for use as a toy. Our ducks may contain small parts that may make them unsafe for handling by children under the age of four.
- See our FAQ section for more info about our products and answers to many frequently asked questions.
Buy Now: $34.99 with FREE U.S. Shipping
Click or tap “Add to Cart” or use the other payment options below to buy RV Quacker today!
*The Walking Dead TV show is a property of AMC. Copyright © 2010-2013 AMC Network Entertainment LLC. All rights reserved.