Duck. . . Duck . . . Duck. . . Duck. . .
Eeny, Meeny, Miny, Moe? Forget that. Our favorite baseball bat wielding psychopathic chooses his victims with a bloody game of Duck, Duck, Goose. We’re not sure, but we think that’s where his name comes from. There is one thing we are sure about; you’ll feel strongly about this sadistic rubber ducky one way or the other.
He’s the villain you love to hate or the guy you hate to love. He’s got it all: charisma, charm, jokes, a “bad boy” style leather jacket and devilish good looks. He’s also got a pretty nasty friend.
As long as you do what he asks you’ll be fine. Just don’t cross Duck Duck. He’s a man of his word and if he feels you’ve messed up you’ll meet his best friend: “Goosille”. Who’s that you ask? She’s a genuine wooden baseball bat wrapped with barbed wire. Needless to say you do NOT want to meet her. Goosille has an unquenchable thirst for blood. Duck Duck and Goosille have been known to bash a few rubber ducky craniums to keep the flock or raft in line.
Zombie Rubber Duck Product Details:
This duck is a tribute to, and was inspired by, one of our favorite villains from The Walking Dead TV show and comic: Negan. It doesn’t matter whether you prefer the comic or TV version, this antagonist is sure to get to you. He’ll have your heart pumping, your blood boiling and your stomach turning. We’ve always loved/hated the comic character. We had no idea he’d be brought to life in such a perfect way. Actor Jeffrey Dean Morgan was chosen to play Negan in the television series and it turned out to be an amazing casting choice. The incredible acting seen in the October 23rd, 2016 Season 7 Premiere of AMC’s The Walking Dead was some of the most moving TV we’ve seen in years. We just had to put other ducks on hold and finish our Negan inspired duck.
Click on any of the photos below to open a larger view:
- Rubber duck measures approximately 4 inches long, 3 1/2 inches tall and 3 1/2 inches wide.
- Each duck is hand painted and decorated.
- Each duck is lovingly made to order by hand. (Lead times apply.)
- Each and every duck features unique variations and characteristics. Your duck will look very similar to the product photos shown here but minor variations in color and appearance are possible. Please note the photos shown here are images of previously purchased ducks.
- Every duck includes an official The Quacking Dead Certificate of Adoption/Certificate of Authenticity
- NOT SAFE FOR CHILDREN. INTENDED FOR DISPLAY ONLY: Quacking Dead ducks are not toys and are intended for collecting and display only. Our products may contain small parts that can come detached and present a choking hazard for children and pets.
- Have a question? Please refer to our About the Ducks and Frequently Asked Questions section for more information and answers to many common questions. If those sections of our site don’t answer your questions, feel free to contact us and we’ll do our best to help.
- FREE SHIPPING: Free shipping is offered only to U.S. shipping destinations.
- INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS: International customers outside of the United States cannot order directly via the website. If you’re outside of the U.S. and interested in ordering please contact us to request a shipping quote prior to ordering: [email protected]
Painted Details Include:
- Black zippered leather style jacket
- Some stubble beard growth like the TV version of Negan
- “Goosille”: Baseball bat wrapped with mini metal barbed wire and painted with just the right amount of bloody gore and details.
- PLEASE NOTE: The barbed wire on the bat is made with actual metal wire and can be a bit sharp. Please exercise caution when handling the bat to avoid getting poke, cut etc.
- Everything is sealed with a few layers of protective clear coat.
*The Walking Dead TV show is a property of AMC. Copyright © 2010-2016 AMC Network Entertainment LLC. All rights reserved. This is not an official The Walking Dead or AMC product and is not represented as such.
Buy Now: $24.99 with FREE U.S. Shipping
Click “Add to Cart” to buy this adorable zombie rubber duck today!